Grants and contracts
At The Elizabeth Foundation, we are always ready to work with funders who would like to help
support our work by awarding us a grant or contract.
We have been privileged to work with a
wide range of grant-makers over the years, and are used to developing projects, reporting upon
them, and working collaboratively with funders. Our supporters have included:
- Small private trusts – giving grants towards our general charitable work
- Companies and businesses – giving a grant as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility programme
- Clubs, Groups and Societies – supporting our work with a grant, or adopting us as their “charity of the year”
- Public agencies – providing funding for our work that aligns to local priorities or government agenda
- Charitable Grant-Making Trusts – providing grants for specific projects or purposes, or support our core work over a period of time
- Famous funders – some of our largest projects have been supported by household names such as BBC Children in Need, and the Big Lottery.
If you are involved with an organisation that makes charitable grants, we would love to hear
from you. Please contact Karen Vaughan, or telephone
The Elizabeth Foundation on 023 9237 2735 and ask for Karen or Mikela.
Companies and their employees
If you are an employee, please ask if your employer runs a charitable fund or supports
charities in other ways. Again, Karen Vaughan would be delighted if you were able to
put us in touch with funders who would like to support our work with children and families.
If you work with a public agency and believe that The Elizabeth Foundation’s work could
contribute to achievement of your agency’s aims and objectives, please get in touch with
Karen Vaughan. The Elizabeth Foundation looks for opportunities for partnership
working, contract service provision and collaboration on specific projects.