Fancy an epic 2-day cycling weekend? Or even an ultra 1-day challenge?
Born as the UK’s greatest 2-day cycling weekend, the Sidley London Revolution offers a choice to cycle
the iconic 156.9-mile, 360° loop of the capital over a weekend (Day 1: 88.4 miles, Day 2: 68.5 miles), or if you fancy something more extreme you can tackle it all in one go in a single day!
You will pedal through the heart of the City of London, passing all the sights before taking on the stunning North Downs, Thames Valley and the Chilterns.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, fitness and experience levels. Whether you’re an experienced cyclist or a complete beginner – this is the perfect event for you.
Registration: £44 (for 1-day ultra) or £64 (for 2-day challenge) plus booking fees, with minimum fundraising of £450 per person.
What’s included for an All Inclusive Weekender?
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Camping (2 person tent to self) at the Windsor Great Park basecamp
- Bag transport to the finish
- Medical & mechanical support at pit stops and en-route
- Chaperones en-route
- Finisher’s medal
Click here to secure your place – start by choosing the “Charity: Participating” option for either the 1-day or 2-day event, then when completing the online registration form select The Elizabeth Foundation from the drop-down list of charities.