The Elizabeth Foundation has published “Looking Forward – Strategy 2020-2025” which outlines its aims and priorities for the next five years so it can continue meeting the needs of young deaf children and their families.
Continuing to meet the needs of deaf children and their families in an ever-changing environment
Looking Forward: Strategy 2020-2025 outlines our priorities as a charity for the coming five years. Written at the end of 2019, before the 2020 COVID-19 outbreak, the document explains how The Elizabeth Foundation is committed to five core goals over the next five years:
- Strengthen our core work to provide early education and support services to deaf children (aged 0-5 years) and their families.
- Evolve through ever-changing best practice to meet the diverse needs of our families, our supporters and the wider community.
- Modernise our approach to evaluating our services and the impact we have so that we can consistently evidence the relevance and effectiveness of our work.
- Build upon the sustainability of our services and facilities by developing our approach to fundraising and professional and voluntary partnerships.
- Involve all of those we support and those who support our work to maximise the efficient running and future development of The Elizabeth Foundation.